Korean Style Tacos
Chicken & Marinade:
- 2 lbs boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons gochujang (korean paste & make sure not to purchase the hot one but the medium heat)
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (1 for the marinade & 1 for the skillet)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- julienne carrots (about 3)
- cilantro (a small bunch)
- queso fresco
- 10-15 flour tortillas
- Sriracha (add mayo if you do not want it as spicy)
1. Thinly slice chicken breast.
2. In a small bowl mix the gochujang, soy sauce, minced garlic, sesame oil and salt.
3. Add the chicken to the mix and let marinade for 30 min or (preferably)overnight.
4. While chicken is marinating, julienne the carrots, chop some cilantro & crumble the queso fresco.
5. Heat the sesame oil in a non stick skillet, then add the chicken and saute, stirring occasionally for a bout 7-8 min or when chicken is no longer pink in color.
6. Warm tortillas on a griddle and make sure they to not burn or get too crunchy if not it will be hard to fold them for the taco.
7. Place tortillas on place, then divide the chicken among the tortillas, top with julienne carrots, queso fresco, cilantro & Sriracha.
If you make this recipe tag #thefoodfantasy